2001-2006 IIA finished.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » 2001-2006 IIA finished. » Вопросы филологии » Анекдоты на ин. языках )

Анекдоты на ин. языках )

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

After a long night of making hot and steamy love to a gorgeous sultry brunette, Freddie noticed a photo of a handsome young man on her nightstand by the bed. He began to worry.

'Is this your husband?' he nervously asked. 'No, silly,' she replied, snuggling up to him. 'Your boyfriend, then?' he continued. 'No, not at all,' she whispered, nibbling away at his ears.

'Is it your dad or your brother?' he inquired, hoping to be reassured. 'No, no, no!!!' she answered.

'Well, who in the hell is he, then?' he demanded.

'That's me before the surgery.'

strelka
Ржу не могу. Процесс пошел. То ли еще будет.

крууууууууууто. а где анекдоты на ин.зыках берут?

по-разному )))
этот мне как-то присылал на ящик друг ))
есть специальные сайты, типа "Юмор на-английском"
а есть развлекательные такие порталы у иностранцев. как-то читала там анекдоты про блондинок. Очень было вечело )))

strelka
надо народ просвещать и ссылочки давать))

Не анекдот, но все же.
If World Cup teams were women ...........................
USA - Paris Hilton
NO ONE quite knows how they got where they are but at least the watching world saw them get a good seeing to.
ITALY - Amanda Holden
Despite getting on a bit they still look tasty. But will never lose their reputation for cheating.
GERMANY - Ellen Macarthur
Effective and efficient but not what you'd call easy on the eye and you certainly wouldn't want to be paired off with them.
BRAZIL - Abi Titmuss
Difficult not to admire their form but always sticking their cups in your face at every available opportunity.
ANGOLA - The Ginger One from Girls Aloud
Overshadowed by the more glamorous looking ones of the group and still can't believe their luck getting through.
FRANCE - Pamela Anderson
Once ruled the world but now over the hill. Need to decide on a settled front two to recapture past glories. Fondness of Brazilian's.
Trinidad & Tobago - Jade Goody
Nobody fancied them but they still somehow managed to get a result early days.
HOLLAND - Judie Marsh
Outstanding up front but dodgy everywhere else and permanently orange.
SPAIN - Gwyneth Paltrow
Well fancied strong english connection but when on the big stage it usually ends in tears.
ARGENTINA - Heather Mills McCartney
No matterhow good they look now they will never shake off their dodgy past.

-Why do not sharks attack lawyers?
-Professional courtesy.

Little Pete came home from the playground with a bloody nose, black eye, and torn clothing. It was obvious he'd been in a bad fight and lost. While his father was patching him up, he asked his son what happened.
“Well, Dad,” said Pete, “ I challenged Larry to a duel. And, you know, I gave him his choice of weapons.”
“Uh-huh,” said the father, “that seems fair.”
“I know, but I never thought he'd choose his sister!”

"Doctor, please hurry. My son swallowed a razor-blade."
"Don’t panic, I’m coming immediately. Have you done anything yet ?"
"Yea, I shaved with the electric razor."

A man gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and shouts, "Honey, I just won the lottery! Pack your bags!"
The wife says, "Great! What should I pack for? The ocean or the mountains?"
He says, "I don’t care! Just be out by the end of the week!"

Bastrikoza

:lol:   :lol:

а я вот никак никаких анекдотиков не могу найти    :(